Liporase, also knowns as Hyaluronidase, is a tissue modifier indicated as an adjuvant in subcutaneous fluid administration for achieving hydration, to increase the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs, and in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents.
– Those with hypersensitivity to hyaluronidase or any other ingredient in the formulation is not allowed to use this product
– Discontinue recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) if sensitization occurs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to enhance the absorption and dispersion of dopamine and/or alpha agonist drugs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be injected into or around an infected or acutely inflamed area because of the danger of spreading a localized infection.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to reduce the swelling of bites or stings.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used for intravenous injections because the enzyme is rapidly inactivated.
– Furosemide, the benzodiazepines and phenytoin have been found to be incompatible with hyaluronidase.
– Anaphylactic-like reactions following retrobulbar block or intravenous injections have occurred, rarely.
– Hyaluronidase should not be applied directly to the cornea. It is not for topical use.
Efficacy and effect
Makes penetration of injection easy when subcutaneous injection, intramuscular injection or local anesthetics are injected under the skin to improves capability of absorbing excessive body fluid or blood in human organs.
CONTENT: 10 Vials / Set
! Before Use , dilute in 4 ml of 0.9% NaCl solution (saline)
Products containing hyaluronidase are intended for correcting unsuccessful results of beauty injections and for solving some other esthetic problems.
- High quality and safety.
- Provides a possibility to remove some part of filler after contour correction procedures.
- Efficiently removes some scar formations without surgical interference.
Description and composition
It is released in the form of a lyophilized powder in 5 ml. vials. Product is available for purchase in packages – 10 pieces in each. The active component is a depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase, an activity of 1500 c.u.
Liporase inj. is used in aesthetic medicine.
Indications to using the product:
- Overcorrection by fillers in contour plastics;
- Granulomas (nodular formations);
- Fibro-sclerotic form of cellulites.
Injections are made directly into the area of correction. Following the injection there starts the destruction of molecular compounds of hyaluronic acid. Shorter oligomers are injected naturally. The procedure result will be noticeable following 2 days.
Depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase 1500 c.u. (activity is expressed in conditional units)