Dermaheal Eyebag Solution – an innovative product that has no analogues in aesthetic medicine, is used to strengthen the skin around the eyes and to restore the lost tissue of the circular muscle. Due to the unique combination of biomimetic peptides Dermaheal Eyebag Solution improves the microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, while not destroying adipose tissue, which is already lacking in the periorbital region, but strengthens and redistributes it. The result can be fully appreciated after four procedures: the volume and convexity of paraorbital hernias is significantly reduced, the skin of the eyelids is tightened, swelling and dark circles disappear.
This Korean product is great for treating the skin around the eyes. Mesotherapy based on it can be performed to rejuvenate and even treat the dermis of the entire face.
The product reduces the expression of adipogenetic factors, preventing the fat deposition, and stimulates lipolysis, removing fat pads under the eyes. The product reduces wrinkles, tones and tightens the skin, giving the effect of skin rejuvenation; it also has the brightening and illuminating effect.
Indications for use:
- Swelling, hernia, or bags in the eye area (under the eyes);
- Facial wrinkles;
- General fatigue of the skin (faded color, showing pigmentation, reduced elasticity).
Eyebag Solution contains 4 peptides:
- Tripeptide-41 (CG-Lipoxyn) – prevents the accumulation of body fat and stimulates lipolysis; has a powerful liporeducing effect, changing the structure of the adipocyte and reducing the volume of subcutaneous fat in the periorbital region, which directly reduces the manifestation of hernial protrusions.
- Nanopeptide-18 (CG-Formade) – has the anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effect; increases the proliferation of fibroblasts, keratinocytes, increases the amount of collagen, elastin, laminin, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid, compacting the front wall of the orbit and reducing and preventing periorbital hernias.
- Oligopeptide-61 (CG-Cellsolin) – reduces the expression of adipogenetic factors, which increase the fat deposition; increases the proliferation of fibroblasts, blocks melanogenesis, and has anti-inflammatory effects. It brightens and tightens the delicate skin around the eyes, giving a “rested look”.
- Oligopeptide-73 (CG-EPG) – prevents the damage of the skin cells by inhibiting the effect of UV and other factors inducing apoptosis; increases the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, Strengthens the tone of the circular muscles of the eye, activates liporeduction, activates microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, strengthens and tightens the skin of the eyelids, reduces the severity of the small wrinkled network.
Their main feature is that they not only work perfectly alone, but also provide additional powerful impact in the complex relative to each other. Peptides help reduce subcutaneous fat, stimulate the natural production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin, which leads to the strengthening of the skin, avoids sagging soft tissues, the formation of a hernia and eliminate wrinkles. Among other things, the complex of useful components makes thin skin more dense, supple, brightening it from the inside. An additional advantage of Eyebag Solution is the ability to improve internal metabolic processes and lymph flow.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- autoimmune diseases;
- very thin skin;
- exacerbation of any chronic ailments;
- insulin-dependent diabetes;
- individual intolerance to components;
- skin inflammation;
The negative reaction to the introduction of Dermaheal Eyebag Solution is not associated with the drug itself, but with the process of its use. The reviews of many patients indicate that blepharoplasty of the eyes through ultrasonic waves is the most gentle and easily tolerated. So, after a course of therapy, no side effects are observed, except for easy redness. Special skin care is also not required.
Mesotherapy in the eye area with the help of this drug is often more traumatic. The most common consequences are mild swelling, redness, papules from injections, and bruises. Side effects pass on their own over time, but if you wish, you can speed up their disappearance with special ointments from the pharmacy or cool homemade compresses.
1 bottle in one session, once a week. Full course 4-5 treatments.
Most often, the product is used to carry out a procedure such as mesotherapy. Injections are carried out to a shallow depth, up to about 2 millimeters.
Before the session begins, the skin is pre-cleaned and treated with an antiseptic composition, then an anesthetic cream is applied to the problem area, the main task of which is to stop the pain.
Within 40-60 minutes, while local anesthesia continues to work, the specialist carries out numerous injections using a strong, but very thin needle. The first positive changes become noticeable after the first visit to a specialist, expressed results are evaluated approximately 7-10 days after the end of the full course.
- Phase 1: 1 procedure every week for the first month
- Phase 2: 1 procedure every 2 weeks for the second month
- Phase 3: 1 procedure per month for the third month
Volume: 1.5 ml
Expiration date: 2 years from the moment of production
Storage: Store at 2˚C ~ 25˚C. Avoid exposure to sunlight. After opening, stable for 5 days in refrigerator.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an emerging technique in which vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and sometimes hormones are injected to the patient’s body in order to rejuvenate and tighten his skin.
This technique is also used to remove stubborn fats, products like Dermaheal LL are normally used for this purpose.
This technique was originally developed by a French doctor Michel Postor in 1952. Initially, it was used to relieve pain, since then the technique has been used for various other purposes and has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world especially Europe.
These days Mesotherapy is used for:
- Removing excessive fats from places like thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and legs
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing wrinkles, scars as well as face lines
- Re-contouring the body
- Removing pigmentation from the skin
- Treating hair fall problems such as alopecia that causes hair loss.
How does the technique work?
During the procedure, your doctor will inject fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer of your skin known as mesoderm.
Products like Dermaheal HSR (Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenation) go inside these layers and help your body to correct underlying issues such as inflammation which causes skin damage as well as poor circulation of blood.
Different types of active ingredients are used in each product. It is not necessary that every product contains same ingredients.
For every problem there’s a different product, doctors may suggest different solutions to a patient including products like Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
Your doctor may also suggest you:
- Medicines like vasodilators, antibiotics(only use with doctor’s prescription)
- Hormones such as thyroxine and calcitonin
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase which are enzymes used in many products
- Vitamins and minerals
- Some herbal extracts
A brief description of each product:
Dermaheal HSR(Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation): Used for rejuvenating skin as well as tackling other skin issues.
Dermaheal HL(Anti Hair loss): Used to prevent hair loss and fight hair fall problems such as alopecia.
Dermaheal LL(Anti-Cellulite, Lipolysis): Used for eliminating stubborn fat pockets from the body.
Dermaheal SB(Skin Brightening): This product is used to tackle aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and scars to give you a youthful look.
Dermaheal SR(Skin Rejuvenation): A specially formulated gel to rejuvenate skin as well as reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the patient’s skin. Also helps to shrink pores.