Dermaheal HSR is an anti-wrinkle mesotherapy drug consisting of 58 active ingredients, including a complex of biomimetic peptides, hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamins and amino acids.
Restores dry and dull skin by increasing cell proliferation.
A complex of biomimetric peptides rejuvenates the skin by reducing wrinkles.
Pure hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin and tightens pores.
Dermaheal HSR is a rejuvenating and revitalizing mesococktail, unique in composition of peptides and hyaluronic acid. A high degree of hydration, smoothing small and reducing the severity of deep wrinkles, reducing scars and rashes, narrowing pores, normalizing sebum secretion, as well as increasing skin elasticity, is achieved from the first procedure.
DERMAHEAL HSR – enhanced formula for cellular activation of self-healing facial skin and pronounced lifting.
Due to the wide range of biomimetic peptides, unstabilized hyaluronic acid and the rich composition of additional components, a pronounced clinical effect is achieved in a short time:
- High skin regeneration and a slowdown in aging processes are achieved due to: stimulation of cell proliferation and migration, germination of new blood vessels, increased microcirculation, and regulation of apoptosis.
- Effective smoothing of wrinkles, lifting the oval of the face, increasing the density and elasticity of the skin is achieved through: stimulation of the synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Significant moisturizing, creating an ideal environment for the proliferation of skin cells, increasing the elasticity of the blood vessel wall, a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect is achieved with 1% hyaluronic acid (1.5 million Da.)
Dermaheal HSR is a clinically tested formula which helps to rejuvenate dehydrated or aged skin. It contains 1% of Hyaluronic Acid with the double concentration of other mesotherapy solutions. It provides the lost volume and binds 1000 times of its own weight in water by re-hydrating and plumping the dermis.
It includes recombinant growth factors for a human that naturally rebuilds the dermal collagen. The product also has Rentinal, Glutathione and Ascorbic Acids that work as powerful antioxidants and direct stimulators of collagen that help to reduce pigmentation.
This skin rejuvenating Mesotherapy treatment reduces fine lines and wrinkles by producing new skin cells and increasing the elasticity of the skin by generating the synthesis of the collagen. It helps the skin to maintain the optimum moisture balance and hydrates dry skin. This mesotherapy treatment is recommended for mature or aged skin types.
- Enlarged pores
- Very dry skin
- pregnancy and lactation;
- autoimmune diseases;
- very thin skin;
- exacerbation of any chronic ailments;
- insulin-dependent diabetes;
- individual intolerance to components;
- skin inflammation;
Ways of application:
With the mesoscooter
Using a fractional mesotherapy apparatus.
The area of administration must be properly sanitized. Application specifics are described below.
Area of application:
- Neckline & Decollete
- Back of the palms
- Inner shoulder surface
- Inner thighs
Sequential processing is required to achieve the expected effect.
- Phase 1: 1 procedure every week for the first month
- Phase 2: 1 procedure every 2 weeks for the second month
- Phase 3: 1 procedure per month for the third month
- Phase 4: 1 procedure every 2 ~ 3 months for 6 months
- Phase 1: 2 sessions every week for the first month
- Phase 2: 1 session every week for the second month
- Phase 3: 1 session every 2 weeks during the third month
- Phase 4: 1 session every 1 ~ 2 months for 6 months
Determining the most appropriate treatment depends on the condition of the skin.
58 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
The effectiveness of the drug is due to its composition, which includes 58 active ingredients.
5 BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES
- Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline): Reduces and prevents the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles by actively generating new cells. Stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Increases skin elasticity due to the synthesis of elastin and collagen. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
- Decapeptide-4 (C9-IDP2): It has a rejuvenating and wound healing effect. Enhances the synthesis of collagen, elastin and other extracellular matrix components. Participates in the regulation of apoptosis.
- Copper Peptide Tripeptide-1 (C9-Copper Peptide): Helps to enhance blood microcirculation and skin regeneration. Stimulates angiogenesis (promotes the germination of new blood vessels), enhances tissue regeneration and renewal, increases skin elasticity;
- Oligopeptide-24 (C9-EDP3): Reduces skin scars by forming new skin cells. Stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and elastin. Regulates keratinocyte apoptosis;
- Tripeptide-6 (C9-CTP): Moisturizes dry skin and maintains an optimal water balance. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, increases elasticity due to the synthesis of collagen and elastin, and also participates in the synthesis of new cells.
Hyaluronic Acid is an indispensable and natural moisturizing element for the elastic-viscous balance of the dermis and epidermis. Hydroscopic effect due to the fixation of a large amount of water through the creation of hydrogen and aqueous compounds + effect on cell proliferation.
Unstabilized hyaluronic acid 1% (with a molecular weight of 1.5 million Da) is as close as possible to endogenous HA. Which provides significant hydration and creates an ideal environment for the proliferation of skin cells. Potentiates the action of biomimetic peptides, significantly increases the activity of the drug as a whole, and also prolongs its effect.
Have a stimulating, antioxidant and regulatory effect.
- Retinol (Vit.A): Affects the density and elasticity of the skin by regulating keratinization and healing processes.
- Biotin (Vit.B7): Affects the metabolism of essential fatty acids.
- Tocopherol (Vit.E): Blocks the action of free radicals by the inhibitory effect of hydrogen peroxide.
Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), Thiamine Nitrate (Vit.B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vit.B12), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Aminobenzoic Acid (Vit.B10), Nicotinamide (Vit.B3), Menadione (Vit.K) , Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Folic Acid (Vit.B9), Inocitol (Vit.Bh)
24 AMINO ACIDS
Affects protein synthesis using fibroblasts. Amino acids are the main “building material” for protein synthesis.
Alanine, Aminobutyric Acid, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline Tinrin, Terinorin, Terinorin, Teri
Protects the skin from external influences of environmental factors.
Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate
Promotes cell growth and activates skin cells. Protect the skin from the environment and normalize homeostasis, as well as restore the activity of the enzyme systems of the body.
Thiamine diphosphate (Cocarboxylase), CoA (Coenzyme A), FAD (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
4 NUCLEIC ACIDS
Compounds formed by combining common elements called nucleotides, which create irreplaceable molecules, such as DNA and RNA, that carry information that allows you to control and regulate protein synthesis.
Adenosine Cyclophosphate, Cytosine, Guanosine, Thymine
2 REDUCING SUBSTANCES
Substances that easily lose one or more electrons. The oxidative reactions of free radicals in the cells of the dermis and epidermis are stopped.
Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Glutathione
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS REALIZE TIRED AND DARK SKIN AT MAXIMUM PROLIFERATION OF SKIN CELLS AND REDUCING SKIN PROBLEMS.
5ml x 10 Vials / Set
GF Hyaluronic Acid (1%), sh-Oligopeptide-1 (CG-EGF), sh-Oligopeptide-2 (CG-IGF1),
sh-Polypeptide-1 (CG-bFGF), sh-Polypeptide-2 (CG-TRX), Copper Tripeptide-1, 14 Vitamins,
24 Amino Acids, 4 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
PT Hyaluronic Acid (1%), Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3), Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2),
Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline), Tripeptide-6 (CG-CTP), Copper Tripeptide-1, 13 Vitamins,
24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
1 session per week 1 vial for 1 session
2 years from production
PERIOD AFTER OPENING
Stable for 5 days in refrigerator. Store at 2˚C ~ 25˚C. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an emerging technique in which vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and sometimes hormones are injected to the patient’s body in order to rejuvenate and tighten his skin.
This technique is also used to remove stubborn fats, products like Dermaheal LL are normally used for this purpose.
This technique was originally developed by a French doctor Michel Postor in 1952. Initially, it was used to relieve pain, since then the technique has been used for various other purposes and has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world especially Europe.
These days Mesotherapy is used for:
- Removing excessive fats from places like thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and legs
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing wrinkles, scars as well as face lines
- Re-contouring the body
- Removing pigmentation from the skin
- Treating hair fall problems such as alopecia that causes hair loss.
How does the technique work?
During the procedure, your doctor will inject fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer of your skin known as mesoderm.
Products like Dermaheal HSR (Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenation) go inside these layers and help your body to correct underlying issues such as inflammation which causes skin damage as well as poor circulation of blood.
Different types of active ingredients are used in each product. It is not necessary that every product contains same ingredients.
For every problem there’s a different product, doctors may suggest different solutions to a patient including products like Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
How long does the result last for?
Results can appear immediately after the first treatment. Treatment effects and duration depends on the degree of correction required and the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
Your doctor may also suggest you:
- Medicines like vasodilators, antibiotics(only use with doctor’s prescription)
- Hormones such as thyroxine and calcitonin
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase which are enzymes used in many products
- Vitamins and minerals
- Some herbal extracts
A brief description of each product:
Dermaheal HSR(Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation): Used for rejuvenating skin as well as tackling other skin issues.
Dermaheal HL(Anti Hair loss): Used to prevent hair loss and fight hair fall problems such as alopecia.
Dermaheal LL(Anti-Cellulite, Lipolysis): Used for eliminating stubborn fat pockets from the body.
Dermaheal SB(Skin Brightening): This product is used to tackle aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and scars to give you a youthful look.
Dermaheal SR(Skin Rejuvenation): A specially formulated gel to rejuvenate skin as well as reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the patient’s skin. Also helps to shrink pores.
Distilled water, Oligopeptide-1, Oligopeptide-2, Oligopeptide -3, Oligopeptide -4, Tripeptide copper-1 (copper peptide), Moisturizing factor: Hyaluronic acid 1% Coenzymes: Coenzyme A, Cocarboxylase, NAD, FAD. Vitamins: Retinol (A), Thiamine nitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Calcium Pantophenate (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Aminobenzoic acid (B10), Cyanocobolamine (B12), Ascorbic acid (C), Tocopherol (E), Inositol (I), Menadione (K3), Folic acid. Amino acids: aminobutyric acid, Alanine, Glycine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Aspartic acid, Arginine, cystine, hydroxyproline, leucine, ornithine, Serine, Tryptophan, Glutamic kslota, Asparagine, Glutamine, Lysine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Taurine. Minerals: Calcium chloride, Potassium chloride, Magnesia sulfate, Sodium phosphate. Regenerating components: Adenosine cyclophosphate, Cytosine, Thymine, Guanosine, Glutathione