Dermaheal SB is a mesotherapeutic drug aimed at combating hyper-pigmentation, various age spots, as well as freckles. This unique mesotherapeutic anti-aging cocktail, which includes growth factors and peptides, is used to even out skin tone and color, as well as eliminate hyperpigmentation. The formula contains encapsulated Arbutin, Vitamin C and Licorice extract, which acts by aggressively blocking the conversion of L-DOPA to eumelanin and pheomelanin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase.
The tool regulates the production of melanin. It brightens the skin quite effectively and also prevents the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The tool is used in the recovery period after laser skin rejuvenation procedures, as well as chemical peels to prevent post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Works to brighten and effectively prevent further skin pigmentation, leaves skin smooth soft and radiant. Active ingredients lighten pigmentation and age spots by reducing melanin synthesis.
- Sun Damage
- Sun Spots
- Uneven skin tone
The clarifying mesotherapeutic agent Dermaheal SB enables active synthesis of melanin, perfectly prevents the appearance of age and age spots in various areas of the skin, intensively fights with existing spots. Dermaheal SB administration methods are standard injection methods, mesopistols and mesoscooters. The treated area requires prior disinfection. The drug itself is introduced exclusively micro-papular. Moreover, the depth of administration is intradermal, dermal-epidermal. Before using the product directly, it is necessary to collect a standard medical history of the client and negotiate with him the desired effect of the procedure.
The main ingredients of the Dermaheal SB preparation are: oligopeptides-34 CG-TGP2, growth factors, oligopeptide-50, vitamin C (it blocks the function of free radicals, strongly promotes collagen production, intensely inhibits the overproduction of melanin), arbutin (perfectly protects the skin from various injuries caused by free radicals, intensively inhibits the production of melanin), plant extracts (have a remarkable whitening property, as well as antioxidant property), pentapeptide-13 CG-ASP.
Today, Dermaheal SB is actively used in almost every beauty salon around the world and is considered one of the most effective and safe cosmetic products.
6 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
The effectiveness of the drug is due to its composition, which includes 6 active ingredients
3 BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES
- Oligopeptide -34 (C9-T9P2): Increases the decrease in MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor), which, in turn, reduces the production of melanogenic factors. Suppresses the transmission of melanosomes to keranocytes.
- Pentapeptide-13 (C9-ASP): Lightens the skin by blocking the combination of α-Melanocyte-stimulating hormone with MC1R.
- Oligopeptide -50 (C9-Glamerin): Suppresses factors of melanogenesis, tyrosinase, TRP-1 (Tryptophan amino acid) and TRP-2 (Tryptophan amino acid). Reduces and prevents the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation.
3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: Effect on collagen synthesis, suppression of free radicals and localized overproduction of melanin.
Arbutin: Protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Stops the formation of the pigment melanin, inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase.
Licorice Root Extract: Provides a whitening and antioxidant effect.
Dermaheal SB for skin lightening acts by reducing the synthesis of melanin, thereby reducing skin pigmentation, the number of age spots and freckles. Used for men and women who have age spots and hyperpigmentation of various origins (melasma, chloasma, ephelids). Application specifics are described below.
Method: Mesoroller / dermapen / mesotherapy
Techniques for administration: Successive passes with the mesoscooter in different directions and application of the treated area with Dermaheal SB.
Area of application: Face, neck, décolleté, back of the hands, as well as the inner surfaces of the shoulder and hips.
Contraindications: acute and chronic diseases in the acute stage, pregnancy, diabetes, lactation, malignant tumors.
The recommended needle size: 30G / 5-8 mm. The optimal single dose of Dermaheal SB is 5 ml.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Expiration date: 2 years from the moment of production
Shelf life after opening: for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Storage: Store at 2˚C ~ 25˚C. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
HOW DOES DERMAHEAL SB LIGHTEN SKIN?
1. CG-ASP blocks the connection of α-Melanocyte-stimulating hormone with MC1R:
Reduces melanin synthesis and tyrosinase activity in skin melanocytes.
2. CG-TGP2 and CG-Glamerin cause a decrease in MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor):
Suppresses the transmission of melanosomes to keranocytes.
Regular therapy with Dermaheal SB:
- Stage 1: once a week (during the first month)
- Stage 2: once every two weeks (during the second month)
- Stage 3: once a month (during the third month)
- Stage 4: once every one to two months (over the next six months)
Intensive care with Dermaheal SB:
- Stage 1: twice a week (during the first month)
- Stage 2: once a week (during the second month)
- Stage 3: once every two weeks (during the third month)
- Stage 4: once every one to two months (over the next six months)
Determining the most appropriate treatment depends on the condition of the skin.
Each box contains:
5ml x 10 Vials / Set
1 session per week 1 vial for 1 session
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use general face mesotherapy and mesoroller method
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an emerging technique in which vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and sometimes hormones are injected to the patient’s body in order to rejuvenate and tighten his skin.
This technique is also used to remove stubborn fats, products like Dermaheal LL are normally used for this purpose.
This technique was originally developed by a French doctor Michel Postor in 1952. Initially, it was used to relieve pain, since then the technique has been used for various other purposes and has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world especially Europe.
These days Mesotherapy is used for:
- Removing excessive fats from places like thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and legs
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing wrinkles, scars as well as face lines
- Re-contouring the body
- Removing pigmentation from the skin
- Treating hair fall problems such as alopecia that causes hair loss.
How does the technique work?
During the procedure, your doctor will inject fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer of your skin known as mesoderm.
Products like Dermaheal HSR (Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenation) go inside these layers and help your body to correct underlying issues such as inflammation which causes skin damage as well as poor circulation of blood.
Different types of active ingredients are used in each product. It is not necessary that every product contains same ingredients.
For every problem there’s a different product, doctors may suggest different solutions to a patient including products like Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
Your doctor may also suggest you:
- Medicines like vasodilators, antibiotics(only use with doctor’s prescription)
- Hormones such as thyroxine and calcitonin
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase which are enzymes used in many products
- Vitamins and minerals
- Some herbal extracts
A brief description of each product:
Dermaheal HSR(Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation): Used for rejuvenating skin as well as tackling other skin issues.
Dermaheal HL(Anti Hair loss): Used to prevent hair loss and fight hair fall problems such as alopecia.
Dermaheal LL(Anti-Cellulite, Lipolysis): Used for eliminating stubborn fat pockets from the body.
Dermaheal SB(Skin Brightening): This product is used to tackle aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and scars to give you a youthful look.
Dermaheal SR(Skin Rejuvenation): A specially formulated gel to rejuvenate skin as well as reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the patient’s skin. Also helps to shrink pores.