INNOVATIVE REJUVENATION OF SKIN USING BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES
Dermaheal SR is a mesotherapy product for skin rejuvenation, consisting of 57 active ingredients, including a complex of biomimetic peptides, multivitamins and amino acids. A powerful anti-aging facial treatment which rejuvenate aging skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines. It revitalizes dry & dull skin by stimulating cell proliferation.
Promotes production of collagen & elastin to enhance skin elasticity Unveils a firmer, softer, smoother, brighter & younger looking.
Active ingredients reduce wrinkles and increase skin elasticity by creating new skin cells.
Improves the condition of aging skin, skin with acne and enlarged pores.
Reduces and prevents the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles by creating new skin cells.
Increases skin elasticity by increasing the production of collagen, elastin and other ECM (extracellular matrixes).
57 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
The effectiveness of the drug is due to its composition, which includes 57 active ingredients
5 BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES
- Acetyl Decapeptide -3 (Rejuline): Reduces and prevents the appearance of facial wrinkles and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells
- Decapeptide -4 (C9-IDP2): Increases skin elasticity by stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Oligopeptide -24 (C9 – EDP3): reduces wrinkles, actively generates new skin cells.
- Tripeptide -ð (C9-CTP): Moisturizes dry skin and maintains optimal water balance
- Copper Peptide Tripeptide-1 (C9-Copper Peptide): Prevents the appearance of facial wrinkles by creating new skin cells.
- Retinol (Vit.A): Affects the density and elasticity of the skin, regulating keratinization and healing processes
- Biotin (Vit.B7): Affects the metabolism of essential fatty acids
- Tocopherol (Vit.E): Blocks the action of free radicals by the inhibitory effect of hydrogen peroxide
Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), Thiamine nitrate (Vit.B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vit.B12), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Aminobenzoic acid (Vit.B10), Nicotinamide (Vit.B3),
Menadione (Vit.K), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Folic Acid (Vit.B9), Inocitol (Vit.Bh)
24 AMINO ACIDS
Affects protein synthesis using fibroblasts.
Alanine, Aminobutyric Acid, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline Tinrin, Terinorin, Terinorin, Teri
Protects the skin from irritation by environmental factors and balances the skin condition.
Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate
Promotes cell growth and activates skin cells.
Thiamine diphosphate (Cocarboxylase), CoA (Coenzyme A), FAD (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)
4 NUCLEIC ACIDS
Compounds formed by combining common elements called nucleotides, which create irreplaceable molecules, such as DNA and RNA, that carry information that allows you to control and regulate protein synthesis.
Adenosine Cyclophosphate, Cytosine, Guanosine, Thymine
2 REDUCING SUBSTANCES
Substances that easily lose one or more electrons. The oxidative reactions of free radicals in the cells of the dermis and epidermis are stopped.
Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Glutathione
PURPOSE AND APPLICATION
Dermaheal SR is designed to moisturize dehydrated or dull skin and treat superficial wrinkles. The product is used for application after the mesoscooter. Application specifics are described below.
HOW DOES DERMAHEAL SR REJUVENATE SKIN?
5 biomimetic peptides stimulate cells and, as a result, lead to cell proliferation.
The tool improves skin problems at the cellular level by providing a simultaneous action for the regulation and regeneration of skin cells. Cell migration, inhibition of apoptosis, gene expression and cell proliferation due to the action of 5 biomimetic peptides subsequently restore VKM (extracellular matrices), such as collagen, and also increase the amount of elastin, laminin, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid, etc.
Methods of application:
Face, neck, décolleté area, the back of the palms, the inner surface of the shoulder, the inner surface of the thighs.
- Men and women with aging skin with facial wrinkles and other wrinkles
- Men and women with enlarged skin pores
- Men and women with post-acne
- Men and women with very dry skin
Sequential treatments required to achieve the expected effect.
Regular use course:
- 1st Phase: 1 session every week for the first month
- 2nd Phase: 1 session every 2 weeks during the second month
- 3rd Phase: 1 session per month for the third month
- 4th Phase: 1 session every 2 ~ 3 months for 6 months
- 1st Phase: 2 sessions every week for the first month
- 2nd Phase: 1 session every week for the second month
- 3rd Phase: 1 session every 2 weeks during the third month
- 4th Phase: 1 session every 1 ~ 2 months for 6 months
Determining the most appropriate treatment depends on the condition of the skin.
5ml x 10 Vials / Set
GF sh-Oligopeptide-1 (CG-EGF), sh-Oligopeptide-2 (CG-IGF1), sh-Polypeptide-1 (CG-bFGF),
sh-Polypeptide-2 (CG-TRX), Copper Tripeptide-1, 14 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 4 Minerals,
4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
PT Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3), Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2), Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline),
Tripeptide-6 (CG-CTP), Copper Tripeptide-1, 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals,
4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
1 session per week 1 vial for 1 session
2 years from production
PERIOD AFTER OPENING
Stable for 5 days in refrigerator. Store at 2˚C ~ 25˚C. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use general face mesotherapy and mesoroller method
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an emerging technique in which vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and sometimes hormones are injected to the patient’s body in order to rejuvenate and tighten his skin.
This technique is also used to remove stubborn fats, products like Dermaheal LL are normally used for this purpose.
This technique was originally developed by a French doctor Michel Postor in 1952. Initially, it was used to relieve pain, since then the technique has been used for various other purposes and has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world especially Europe.
These days Mesotherapy is used for:
- Removing excessive fats from places like thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and legs
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing wrinkles, scars as well as face lines
- Re-contouring the body
- Removing pigmentation from the skin
- Treating hair fall problems such as alopecia that causes hair loss.
How does the technique work?
During the procedure, your doctor will inject fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer of your skin known as mesoderm.
Products like Dermaheal HSR (Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenation) go inside these layers and help your body to correct underlying issues such as inflammation which causes skin damage as well as poor circulation of blood.
Different types of active ingredients are used in each product. It is not necessary that every product contains same ingredients.
For every problem there’s a different product, doctors may suggest different solutions to a patient including products like Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
Your doctor may also suggest you:
- Medicines like vasodilators, antibiotics(only use with doctor’s prescription)
- Hormones such as thyroxine and calcitonin
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase which are enzymes used in many products
- Vitamins and minerals
- Some herbal extracts
A brief description of each product:
Dermaheal HSR(Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation): Used for rejuvenating skin as well as tackling other skin issues.
Dermaheal HL(Anti Hair loss): Used to prevent hair loss and fight hair fall problems such as alopecia.
Dermaheal LL(Anti-Cellulite, Lipolysis): Used for eliminating stubborn fat pockets from the body.
Dermaheal SB(Skin Brightening): This product is used to tackle aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and scars to give you a youthful look.
Dermaheal SR(Skin Rejuvenation): A specially formulated gel to rejuvenate skin as well as reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the patient’s skin. Also helps to shrink pores.
There are no reviews yet.