Dr Hedison’s Peptide 7 Real Eye Balm helps to brighten up and refresh tired eyes providing instant results. This product is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. Peptide 7 eye balm minimizes the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles under and around the eyes. It improves the overall firmness of the skin in this sensitive area.
Peptides are amino acids that reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating collagen production. Peptides nourish the delicate under-eye area and minimize the appearance of fine, dehydration lines.
Dr.Hedison Peptide 7 Real Eye Balm strengthens the skin barrier and helps amp up your skin cells.
- Beeswax – is the natural wax substance that hives produce. Beeswax heals and softens skin, and it acts as an antibacterial agent. It can help to improve different skin conditions like acne, dry and flaky skin, eczema, and stretch marks.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf – is applied topically as an antiseptic and a moisturizer. It helps to soothe the skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It’s been clinically proven effective for healing burns, wounds and scars.
- Spirulina Maxima Extract – protects your skin and helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, discolouration, and other signs of ageing.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – is a skin-conditioning ingredient that can improve the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. It has a soothing and calming effect on the skin.
- Aspalathus Linearis Extract (Rooibos Tea extract) – is used in natural skincare products and is well known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract – The official name for the liquorice plant is an anti-inflammatory ingredient, which means less redness and irritation for inflamed, irritated skin. Acts as an antioxidant and protects our skin against free radicals.
HOW TO USE
Use a pea-sized amount of eye balm. Apply the eye balm gently with minimal pressure around the eye area and let it absorb.