Soft and abundant foam type cleanser thoroughly cleanses the skin while keeping the moisture levels high thanks to Peptides. Peptides give your skin the appearance of being more “plump”, strengthens the skin barrier and help amp up your skin cells.
- Myristic acid is common in facial cleansers because of its ability to wash away oils. It also helps keep skin hydrated and promotes youthful in appearance.
- Sorbitan olivate is a mixture of the fatty acids from olive oil plus a dehydrated sugar known as sorbitol. It moisturises and softens the skin while giving the cleanser a smooth and luxurious feel.
- Apricot oil helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizate is a skin-conditioning ingredient that can improve the appearance of dry or damaged skin. It has a soothing effect on the skin and is thought to help support the calming of inflammation in the skin.
- Aspalathus Linearis Rooibos Tea extract has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Due to alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc content, rooibos can revitalise and invigorate the skin.
- Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract has antiseptic properties, along with healing properties. It can be used in case of acne on the skin. It is also an antioxidant, so it acts as an antiaging ingredient since it prevents skin from free radicals, damaging actions and helps eliminate visible signs of ageing like fine lines or wrinkles.
- Perilla oil has multiple beneficial effects as it replenishes skin moisture, promotes down-regulation of inflammation and helps maintain healthy skin complexion.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of the cleanser to form bubbles. Then massage your face gently and wash the cleanser off with warm water.