Dr.Hedison Peptide 7 Moisture Toner is a deeply moisturizing and regenerating toner with innovative peptides that smooth even deep wrinkles and leave the skin looking radiant. In addition to peptide components, the product contains plant ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, slowing down the processes of premature ageing.
- Smoothes wrinkles;
- Tones up;
- Slows down the ageing process;
- Moisturizes the skin;
- Acts as an antioxidant;
- Improves firmness of the skin
One of the main ingredients in Peptide 7 Moisturizing Toner by Dr.Hedison is pure spring water, which saturates the skin with moisture and useful microelements. It normalizes work of the sebaceous glands and removes harmful toxins from the pores. Sea collagen and spirulina extract have antioxidant and rejuvenating properties. They smooth the layers of the skin, penetrating deep and stimulating the processes of cell renewal and regeneration.
Concentrated peptide complex, hyaluronic acid and various extracts restore the skin in the deep layers of the skin and effectively retain water molecules in the skin.
- Complex peptide (5%) is an effective anti-ageing component. It perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin, evens out both superficial areas and deep layers of the epidermis.
- Mineral water supplies the skin with minerals and minerals help to remove sebum from pores. It is a very effective product in minimizing pores. As a result, the skin has a healthy, well-groomed appearance.
- EGF is an active protein that can stimulate epidermal cell growth through the epidermal growth factor receptor, which balances damaged skin and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Spirulina extract is the ancient algae, which contains water-dissolving fibre, linolenic acid, vitamins B, E that nourish and protect the skin and help to keep it healthy.
- Sea Collagen has a structure similar to human skin collagen. It penetrates very well into the skin. It is also helpful in fighting the wrinkles due to its self-regulation ability; it is moisturizing and regenerating the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is the primary regulator of water in the intercellular space; it retains over five hundred water molecules that are essential for the normal functioning of the whole body. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
HOW TO USE
Apply the product straight after cleansing and gently pat down on to the skin using cotton wool pads.