Hyaron is a product intended for biorevitalization, which created the South Korean company Dongkook Pharmaceutical. Biorevitalization is a procedure during which the skin is saturated with hyaluronic acid. This element is essential for skin regeneration. The production of hyaluronic acid decreases, which leads to the appearance of wrinkles, creases, morning skin tone, flabbiness and lethargy.
The product is based on sodium hyaluronate, a component of hyaluronic acid with small molecular sizes. Hyaluronate penetrates the skin to a great depth, creating a stable, long-lasting effect of saturating the skin with moisture. Sodium hyaluronate is found in many human organisms. Its molecules attract and hold water molecules. The body produces less of this substance, which also makes it look beautiful.
The concentration of sodium hyaluronate in the preparation is 25 mg / ml.
The production also uses sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, concentrated hydrochloric acid, sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, water for injection.
They are used for:
- saturation of moisture in dry and dehydrated skin,
- giving tone to the skin,
- smoothing small creases and wrinkles,
- equalization of tone, elimination of pigmentation,
- correction of skin defects (post-acne, stretch marks),
- recovery after excessive sunburn and various cosmetic procedures.
The effect is noticeable almost immediately after the procedures, however, the effect is positive, it manifests itself most fully: the skin acquires a healthier color, becomes smoother, more moisturized, smoothed with fine wrinkles. Due to this, the appearance is significantly improved.
The product is available in the form of a transparent gel, which is used in a volume of 2.5 ml. Enough to work out the face, neck and décolleté areas.
The drug has a number of significant advantages:
- high degree of gel purification minimizes the risk of allergic and other undesirable reactions,
- the product moisturizes the skin, activates the production of elastin and collagen,
- high concentration of hyaluronic acid triggers the division of fibroblasts (cells of the body’s connective tissue),
- the structure of the gel guarantees the duration of the effect,
- the product is highly effective,
- Tested in over 50 countries.
Before carrying out the procedure, you should consult with a beautician. The drug is not administered when:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- bleeding disorder,
- inflammatory and infectious diseases,
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug,
- progressive oncological diseases,
- exacerbations of chronic diseases.
Autoimmune diseases are not an absolute contraindication. A biorevitalizant can be administered if the patient diagnosed more than a year ago and his analyzes returned to normal.
Usually the procedure is carried out in two stages. The first stage is a course of 4-6 procedures, which are carried out every 10 days. One procedure per month and a half is enough.
Anesthetic cream. The drug administration takes on average 40-60 minutes.
Reactions and rehabilitation
After the injections, skin reddening at the injection sites, slight swelling, and hematomas are possible. Usually these phenomena disappear within 2-3 days. Within two weeks, it is worth visiting saunas, solarium, swimming pool, avoiding temperature extremes.