Dermaheal LL is a lipolytic mesotherapeutic agent that consists of three active ingredients: biometric peptides, L-carnitine, phosphatidylcholine. This is a universal mesotherapeutic lipolytic cocktail, which has growth factors and peptides used to model the figure. The cocktail reduces the amount of adipose tissue, effectively removes the effect of the “orange peel”, and also has a strong lifting effect.
Perfectly improves skin color and appearance, perfectly tightening the skin by reducing the amount of adipose tissue. Dermaheal LL very effectively improves the smoothness of the skin texture and significantly slims the face and body by burning fat. The main feature of the product is that it increases the elasticity of skin tissues, effectively increasing the level of elastin and collagen. The action of DermahealLL is primarily aimed at combating excess body fat, saggy skin and cellulite.
Unique lipolytic and lifting effects are achieved due to the fact that:
- Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2) has an effect similar to the insulin-like growth factor, which stimulates fat burning and also stimulates the growth of collagen fibers and cell proliferation. Therefore, it has not only a lipolytic effect, but also has a pronounced lifting effect.
- Hydrogenated lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) is a powerful emulsifier of fat, i.e. makes fat water soluble and more readily available for metabolism and excretion into the blood;
- L-Carnitine acts as an intermediary that transports fatty acids to the mitochondria where these acids are burned and energy is generated. That is, it helps to remove fatty acids and glycerin formed during lipolysis from the cell.
1) Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2) has an effect similar to the insulin-like growth factor, which stimulates fat burning and also stimulates the growth of collagen fibers. Therefore, it has not only a lipolytic effect, but also a pronounced lifting of adipose tissue.
2) Hydrogenated lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) makes the fat water soluble and more readily available for metabolism and excretion into the blood.
3) L-carnitine helps to remove from the cell the fatty acids and glycerin formed during lipolysis.
Contraindications for Dermaheal LL:
Acute and chronic diseases in the acute stage, pregnancy, diabetes mellitus, lactation, malignant tumors.
Regular therapy with Dermaheal LL:
- Stage 1: once a week (during the first month)
- Stage 2: once every two weeks (during the second month)
- Stage 3: once a month (during the third month)
- Stage 4: once every two to three months (over the next six months)
Intensive care with Dermaheal LL:
- Stage 1: twice a week (during the first month)
- Stage 2: once a week (during the second month)
- Stage 3: once every two weeks (during the third month)
- Stage 4: once every one to two months (over the next six months)
The lipolytic mesotherapeutic agent Dermaheal LL breaks down subcutaneous fat, regulates lipid metabolism, and has a strong lifting effect. Methods of administration Dermaheal LL – standard injection methods, mesopistols and mesoscooters. The treated place needs preliminary disinfection. It is recommended to introduce the drug micropapularly and intradermally. Areas of application Dermaheal LL – chin, body, neck. The recommended size of the needle for the introduction of Dermaheal LL is 30G / 8-12mm. The total single dose of Dermaheal LL is 5-10 ml. (depending on the area of the treated surface).
Before using this drug, you need to collect a standard history of the client and negotiate with him the desired effect of the preparation procedure.
The main ingredients of Dermaheal LL:
Multivitamins, insulin-like growth factor (significantly accelerates protein synthesis and slows down its destruction well, enhances the metabolism of adipose tissue, improves blood microcirculation, promotes the formation of blood vessels, effectively tones the skin), amino acids and minerals, osfatidylcholine (enough well reduces cholesterol, as well as triglycerides in tissues, activates lipase perfectly, effectively stimulates lipolysis), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), L-carnitine (carries out the transfer of fatty acids to mitochondria, where they break down over time, releasing energy).
After the Dermaheal LL procedure, redness, swelling, bruising, swelling, itching, and slight pain may appear in the injection area, which disappear within 72 hours.
Fat dissolving treatment utilises injections of a natural substance to help shift stubborn pockets of fat, which are not easily removed by diet or exercise. Lipolityc Mesotherapy treatment is highly effective for reducing localized fat deposits, coupled with regeneration and improvement of skin elasticity. Areas of treatment using Fat Dissolving Injections include: knees, thighs, hips, abdomen and “double chin”.
GF Hydrogenated Lecithin (Phosphatidylcholin) Carnitine, sh-Oligopeptide-2 (CG-IGF1)
PT Hydrogenated Lecithin (Phosphatidylcholin) Carnitine, Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2)
1 session per week 1 vial for 1 session
2 years from production
PERIOD AFTER OPENING
Stable for 5 days in refrigerator
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use general face mesotherapy and mesoroller method
The package of the drug includes 10 bottles x 5 ml.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an emerging technique in which vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts and sometimes hormones are injected to the patient’s body in order to rejuvenate and tighten his skin.
This technique is also used to remove stubborn fats, products like Dermaheal LL are normally used for this purpose.
This technique was originally developed by a French doctor Michel Postor in 1952. Initially, it was used to relieve pain, since then the technique has been used for various other purposes and has gained popularity in the United States and other parts of the world especially Europe.
These days Mesotherapy is used for:
- Removing excessive fats from places like thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and legs
- Reducing cellulite
- Removing wrinkles, scars as well as face lines
- Re-contouring the body
- Removing pigmentation from the skin
- Treating hair fall problems such as alopecia that causes hair loss.
How does the technique work?
During the procedure, your doctor will inject fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer of your skin known as mesoderm.
Products like Dermaheal HSR (Hyaluronic Acid Rejuvenation) go inside these layers and help your body to correct underlying issues such as inflammation which causes skin damage as well as poor circulation of blood.
Different types of active ingredients are used in each product. It is not necessary that every product contains same ingredients.
For every problem there’s a different product, doctors may suggest different solutions to a patient including products like Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
Your doctor may also suggest you:
- Medicines like vasodilators, antibiotics(only use with doctor’s prescription)
- Hormones such as thyroxine and calcitonin
- Collagenase and hyaluronidase which are enzymes used in many products
- Vitamins and minerals
- Some herbal extracts
A brief description of each product:
Dermaheal HSR(Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation): Used for rejuvenating skin as well as tackling other skin issues.
Dermaheal HL(Anti Hair loss): Used to prevent hair loss and fight hair fall problems such as alopecia.
Dermaheal LL(Anti-Cellulite, Lipolysis): Used for eliminating stubborn fat pockets from the body.
Dermaheal SB(Skin Brightening): This product is used to tackle aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and scars to give you a youthful look.
Dermaheal SR(Skin Rejuvenation): A specially formulated gel to rejuvenate skin as well as reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the patient’s skin. Also helps to shrink pores.